Happy Vesak to you! Also, a late Labour Day greetings to workers and movers of the economy!
Without much drama, May is here. It only seemed like yesterday that we entered 2015. But what is new on our end?
CONVERGING SPHERES SDN BHD enters the next phase in its registration process. On April 8th, 2015, we are finally registered with the Ministry of Finance as a Distributor. Currently our codes are:
At the moment we are waiting for the visit by MOF officials.
We are also bidding for a Sebut Harga contract that was released through the system. To keep us updated, I had CSSB subscribe to two different portals:
- Tender2u (http://www.tender2u.com/) – Another product by Commerce Dot Com Sdn. Bhd., developers and administrators of the ePerolehan online system.
- BizQlicks (http://www.bizqlicks.com/) – A product that allows subscribers to view all tenders in Malaysia – both private and public contracts at all levels (#BizTender). Besides that, it allows you to create an online catalogue for your services and products (#BizMall). Also you get to promote your events (#BizEvent). For those who need distributors or have a business opportunity, share it on #BizLeads.
I’ve disclosed the full plan and direction for CSSB and myself to my colleague. And that plan involves creating a…
…Online COPYWRITING WORKSHOP. I have a website laying dormant meant for my copywriting services. Since I can promote my personal services through my website, AldricTinker.com, I thought it would be better to repurpose www.AdvertWriter.com.
Just like Anton Kraly’s Dropship Lifestyle (http://www.dropshiplifestyle.com/), I plan to do the same for this copywriting workshop. How does it differ from the other websites?
Here are the components:
- Copywriting skill modules – I want to equip you with the basics of copywriting. Slowly and progressively we will cover all other applied copywriting formats like brochure copywriting, speech writing and white paper copywriting.
- Business skill modules – From 2008 to present, I have to combine multiple sources on business and entrepreneurship. What you can take out from these modules are the tools you need to create your business blueprint. That way you can operate location independent as I did once upon a time. Turning it into a system of systems, I want you to be able to replicate and scale the success continuously.
- Community – I’d like to create a community of copywriters who can collaborate and cooperate with one another. As the number of Internet users surge, so does the demand for good copywriting, i.e. writing that sells. More importantly these copywriters would have the same desire to work from anywhere in the world. Let’s expand the entrepreneurship lifestyle here, too!
- Direct services – If need be, I will design services and products like coaching, either business or copywriting, to make sure my customers continue to be satisfied after the purchase. These support are meant to be targetted and personalised.
My web designer is ready. All I need to do is to give the word. Before I do, I need to make at least 5 hours of quality content for you. I really want more copywriters to enter the market. Especially copywriters in Kuching.
I’ll be online more this month – working on the copywriting workshop. Will keep you posted.